Thursday, February 26, 2009

Overcoming My Technological Intimidation

With great trepidation about putting my family "out there" and some wonderings whether anyone will ever bother to read this... I am putting aside my fears and jumping on the bloggers' bus.

I think part of my motivation to write is nostaligia for the ones I love that are far away, who I never see, but have so many pleasant "remember whens" with. And to my friends, past and present, who I also rarely see because life is so crazy.

{ Oh. My. Goodness. Am I starting to sound old are what?! }

So this blog is my gift to myself for my 35th birthday.... maybe, if I get with the times, I will stop feeling so outdated. Please excuse me as I get comfy in here.


I promise to get pictures and stuff.... eventually. Remember that patience is a virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment