Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Skinnies



My family battles the bulge, as I know many people do. I have to give snaps to my mom and my sister who are winning the fight. In the last couple years, they have divested themselves of the equivalent of an entire small person (about 130 pounds between the two of them, I think). For those of you who haven't seen them in awhile, it's pretty remarkable. My Sis is down 6-7 dress sizes and Mom is down 3-4. I made Mom tuck in her shirt, becuase it was too big. She said, "So are the pants that's why it's untucked." Way to go Mom!


I'm incredibly proud of them and incredibly jealous at the same time.



2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is remarkable! They look awesome. Your mom looks just like Grandma...I love it. Tell them congrats for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember - it's easier when you have no one else to cook for and can just focus on yourself.

    :)

    ReplyDelete