Friday, May 1, 2009

School...

Please pardon me as I am entering that wonderful season called "Finals!" The time loved and hated by college students everywhere. Loved because it means you are almost done! And hated because... well that one is kind of self-explanatory I think. So please excuse my sad lack of posts for the next couple weeks while I study and try not to fall off my academic pedestal.

The good news is that I get to graduate! OK... so it's only an Associates of Arts & Sciences and really means absolutely nothing in terms of money-making potential, and I still have 2 more years of school to get my nursing degree......
BUT! ... it means I finished something!!!! Yeah!

On that note...

I have recently started that application process for a different nursing program than the one I originally planned. The "Plan A" school has me wait-listed and it doesn't look like I'm going to get in this fall as I had anticipated.

So, enter "Plan B." I was kind of wishy-washy about Plan B, but it became very clear to me that I needed to do the leg-work and let God work everything else, so here I go on the merry-go-round of application & waiting... again. Plan B school has different deadlines and it may be possible that I get in to and start a nursing program this summer ... like 2 months from now. Unfortunately, I won't know if I get in or what my schedule will be until the latter part of June and the program starts in July. I hate being in limbo.

But... God has a sense of humor. He knows I hate being in limbo, so he seems to put a lot of it in my life. I think I am supposed to be learning patience or something. Apparently, I am not doing a very good job.

In the mean time, I am trying to plan summer activities for my kids, church kid and youth camps, etc. not even knowing what my own schedule is going to be.... UGH!

Deep Cleansing Breath...
In-Through-The-Nose.... Out-Through-The-Mouth....AHHHH....

But God knows... and He will work it out...

(He better cuz I sure can't!)

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! My super awesome, due many congrats for being such an awesome friend, and an awesome mom, and an AWESOME student!!! Way to Go!!

    ReplyDelete