Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Guess I'm One of The Stupid Parents...

My friend Will had this posted on his facebook page. I guess I'm one of those parents this guy is talking about, who is not smart enough to effectively raise my children for the left-wingers...




Then again... our current administration really doesn't think that having children is all that important; they are trying really hard to sneak in public funding of abortions as health care "reform," according to this article.

And last, but not least, at least someone knows how to make a little light of this situation....

It's Hard For Congressmen to Apologize

because you know that politicians rarely apologize for anything...

As my wise friend Will also said, It's good to know that God is in control, because there seems to be no room for him in the US anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment