Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another Jewel from Will... a.k.a. "DMV Style Healthcare"

I fought Facebook for quite a while, but I signed up earlier this year after succombing to peer pressure. Reconnecting with a couple good, good friends - that I had completely lost track of with really no hope of relocating - has been an unexpected blessing. One such friend is Will. He and I were two peas in a pod our freshman year of college at Idaho State. He didn't return the next year and I left midway through sophmore year.... I tried a few times through the years to find him, but he seemed to vanish like a fart in the wind. God has taken us both on amazing journeys that have led places that neither of us would have imagined way-back-at-19-when-we-knew-everything.

Anyway, this amazing friend of mine somehow finds the coolest video tidbits. I am very anti-"government-run healthcare." Here's a funny little spoof... "DMV Style Healthcare"



Too Funny! But So True!

1 comment:

  1. HA HA! Way too funny and way too true! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete