Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back to School

I feel like an incredible blogging slacker again, but it can't be helped.

At some point, I would like to write an Ode to Taxol (my current chemo drug) and whine my little heart out about how much I do not like it. But for now it will have to suffice to say that my chemo infusions will officially be over in 9 days... just 2more treatments. Then a little while after that for the residue to get out of my system and then hopefully I will be able to say goodbye to the pain and Vicoden that has accompanied the Taxol for the last 10 weeks...

But that will come later. Maybe December...?

Because I have started nursing school and now, I have no time for much of anything besides the necessities of my life... family, school, cancer... hopefully I can keep them prioritized that way. I try to keep up with everyone else, but just have no time to write anything about us. I apologize. Just know we are all well and still here. And God Bless Us, Every One.

No comments:

Post a Comment