Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blogging angst....

I think the previous post took me an hour and 3 years off the end of my life. Just a few rants... I mean questions...

Why is it that the formatting/spacing looks one way when you are putting the post together and completely different when it actually posts so you have to change it 3 times to get the spacing and stuff to not look like blindfolded monkeys actually did it?

And why is it that when you upload a picture... it always puts the picture at the top and puts like 5 extra lines at random places all over the post... so that everytime you put in a picture you have to move it... and double check and redo all the spacing in the whole post or it would be 20 pages long??

Anyone have any tips?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I get it. The frustration never ends. I added ONE picture to a post last night and had to redo the formatting 3 times just to get SOME spaces between paragraphs.

    I feel you woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh. Start yourself a photobucket account. Pay CLOSE attention to the privacy settings BEFORE you upload anything. To add the pics to an entry, click the "share" button on the photo in photobucket, then the "Edit HTML" tab in blogger and paste the code there. Go back to "compose" and you'll see youur picture. It's a beautiful thing.

    If you spellcheck, you will have to re-enter the photo code. I don't know why. I just know it's WAY easier to do it this way.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete