Monday, June 22, 2009

Ummm... Excuse me?!... What did you just say?

My dear friend H. has often used her blog as a political forum; I have generally tried to steer clear of this. H. often found tidbits of information about our current Mr. President that the media tried really hard to hide/ignore/underplay during the election, like the fact that Obama is vehemently (not moderately) Pro-Abortion. In a speech to a Planned Parenthood gathering in Illinois, Mr. Obama said that if one of his daughters got in trouble/made a mistake... he wouldn't "punish them with a baby."

So pardon my gagging/dry-heaves/eye-rolling-disgust when I see in my Father's Day Sunday newspaper a big picture of him with his daughters on the front page of the "Parade" magazine in it... with the big caption

'If I Could Be Anything, I'd Be A Good Father' by President Barack Obama

Ummm... What!? Why is it when you want a child it is a gift or a blessing but otherwise a punishment? And how does promoting the death and destruction of unborn babies make you the poster child for fatherhood?

No comments:

Post a Comment