Monday, April 19, 2010

Hair Today...Gone Tomorrow

This is my pre-chemo hair... badly in need of a shampoo, but hey... that's what the salon is for right? As a kid, it was STICK STRAIGHT... now it has developed a wave of it's own... weird.

Bye Bye Ponytail!


A little Sassy Cassie showing...

My ultra-cute stylist Paige at the ultra-posh Madison salon we ended up at.

My new do... blown out with that big round brush they use....
I could never do hair...
I can't do the round-brush-thing to save my life.
Wish I had a photo where I had bothered to put make-up on, but I just haven't been that ambitious this week.


I don't love it... I like? it... most of the time.... which is fine, because it's only gonna be here another week or two and then you'll get some pictures of my summer chrome-dome.

I curled it up yesterday for church and got tons of compliments.
I just look sooooo much like my mom when I have short hair.
Good thing she's cute!

1 comment:

  1. Cassie, I think its cute! Your hair really was long...wow. Keep smiling...Deb

    ReplyDelete