Monday, April 5, 2010

Really?! My Dog Is So Stupid Sometimes

OK. So yesterday I gave my dog an Easter gift of the ham bone and maybe that was my bad... although he was really happy at the time. But today he puked on my carpet.

This is not really not a big deal in and of itself. And then he went and layed back down on the couch and went back to sleep. Typical.

I was busy and didn't immediately clean it up. {The kids are back to school (Hooray!!!) so it wasn't like it wasn't going to tracked around.}

When I got up to clean it up, he popped up his head and looked at me. I went to throw away the yucky stuff.

Then.... THEN... the stupid dog gets up and throws up... again... 18 inches from the first spot.

Like really.... he had to wait to puke again 'til I cleaned up the first batch...
and he couldn't even hit the same spot?

Is that like when your kids can't poop in a wet diaper; they have to wait for a dry one?

No comments:

Post a Comment